Resolutions of the Ordinary General Meeting
It is hereby announced that at the Ordinary General Meeting of the company's shareholders that took place on 30 June 2017, at the company's headquarters (Lykovryse 7, Metamorfosi Attica, 144 52) at 12:00 pm, shareholders representing 21.076.969 shares were present or represented in total shares 28,580,100, representing 73.75% of the share capital.
The decisions taken are the following:
1. On the first issue, the financial statements for the fiscal year 01/01/2016 - 31/12/2016, as well as the reports of the Board of Directors and the Certified Auditor-Accountant, were approved unanimously and unanimously.
2. The second item was unanimously approved and unanimously approved the distribution of profits of previous years amounting to € 0.039571232 per share. From this amount the relevant tax of 15% is deducted, according to the provisions of article 44 par. 4 of Law 4389/2016 and therefore the total paid amount of the dividend per share will amount to 0,033635547 Euro.
The company holds own shares and according to the legislation in force, the dividend corresponding to the 306,356 shares held by the Company increases the dividend of the other shareholders and therefore the total gross dividend amount will be adjusted accordingly to the number of treasury shares.
The cut will take place on Thursday 21-9-2017, the shareholders will be registered in the DSS archives. On Friday 22/9/2017.
The starting date for payment is Wednesday 27/9/2017 and will be made through the Piraeus Bank as follows:
- Through DSS Operators, for investors who have authorized their Operators to collect.
- Through the Piraeus Bank Branch Network for those shareholders who have requested an exemption from their DSS operator. Or have their shares in the Special Account of their Share.
- By depositing in the International Bank Account Number (IBAN), where the investor has declared that he wishes to receive the distributed amounts according to article 13 of the DSS Operation Regulation. And the decision of the Board of Directors No. 6. Of the ATHEXCSD, as applicable, for investors who do not wish to receive them through their Operators. It concerns only investors who have declared IBAN to the paying Bank. - For those shareholders who are unable to obtain IBAN credit, then the dividend can be collected through the Piraeus Bank Branch Network, with the presentation of the identity card and the printing of the DSS data. Or to legally authorized persons upon presentation of a certified copy of the authorized Shareholder's signature.
3. On the third issue, the General Meeting unanimously approved and unanimously approved the discharge of the members of the Board of Directors. And the Certified Auditors Accountants from any liability for compensation for the performance of the year 2016
4. On the fourth issue, the General Meeting approved unanimously and unanimously the election of Chartered Accountants and Certified Auditors of the Audit Firm Grant Thornton for the audit of the financial statements for the fiscal year 01/01/2017 - 31/12/2017. In particular, Mr. Ioannis Nikolaos Vassiliou was elected as the Regular Auditor, with the Audit Firm SOEL 29301 and as the Certified Auditor, Mr Georgios Manolis Mihalios, with SOEL 25131.
5. On the fifth item, the General Meeting unanimously approved and unanimously approved the granting of a license, in accordance with article 23 par. 1 of Codified Law 2190/1920, to the members of the Board of Directors. As they participate in Boards of Directors and management bodies of other companies that are competing or not with the company purposes.
6. On the sixth issue, the General Meeting decided unanimously and unanimously to approve the fees paid to the members of the Board of Directors, executive and non-executive, during the year 2016 and pre-approval of the remuneration and other benefits to the members of the Board of Directors for the Use 2017.
7. On the seventh issue, the General Assembly unanimously and unanimously approved the appointment of Messrs. Tamaresis Ioannis, Efthimios Hadjistefanidis and Petropoulos Charilaos as members of the Audit Committee, in accordance with article 44 of law 4449/2017.
8. On the eighth issue, the General Meeting, unanimously and unanimously, approved the election of the members of the Board of Directors until the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of 2023, which are as follows:
• Evangelos Chaidas, Nicholas, Executive Member of the Board of Directors
• Ioulia Chaidas of Evangelos, Executive Member of the BoD
• Anastasia Chaidas of Evangelos, Executive Member of the Board of Directors
• Lydia Chaida of Evangelos, Executive Member of the Board of Directors
• Ioannis Tamaresis, Dionysios, Independent Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors
• Efthymios Chatzistefanidis, Stavros, Independent Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors
• Katsikakis Peristeris Georgiou, Non-Executive Member of the Board of Directors9. Other announcements
In the year 2016, the parent company's turnover fluctuated to the same level in 2015, to approximately € 34 million.
93% of the turnover relates to exports.
Gross profit fluctuated to the same level as in 2015 and amounted to € 13.76 million.
Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITA) amounted to € 7.47 million in 2016 compared to € 7.06 million in 2015, an increase of 5.81%.
Earnings before tax amounted to € 1.41 million in 2016 compared to € 2.21 million in 2015 (decrease of 36.13%) due to the impairment of the subsidiary company IDEI SA by € 4.00 million.
Net earnings after tax amounted to EUR 0.11 million in 2016 compared to EUR 1.04 million in 2015 (impairment of a subsidiary IDEE SA).
Loan liabilities in the year 2016 decreased by € 1.34 million to € 13.78 million.
In 2016 the company established its leading position in the field of Greek Marble and its export promotion. To this end, he invested in the exploitation of the mineral wealth he produces from his quarries as well as from Third Quarries on the basis of exclusive long-term cooperation, with extensive researches and revelations of new marble deposits, actions which he performed as a result of the results of the first five months Of 2017, which we analyze further.
At the end of the year 2016, we divided the sales sector into the domestic market and created the 100% IKTINOS MARMARON SA subsidiary, which specializes in architectural applications of high quality marble, in buildings, hotels and marble works. So we created a technical infrastructure (design and implementation, marble applications) with high response and customer base.
The prospects for 2017 are very good as a result of the increase in the production and utilization of mineral wealth (bulk) as mentioned above.
During the five months 1/1 / 17-31 / 5/17 we achieved the following:
A) Sales of 14.55 million Euro compared to 10.33 million Euro in 2016 (increase of 40.80%).
(B) Profit of EUR 4.30 million against EUR 2.28 million in 2016.
C) Reduction in Loan Liabilities of approximately € 3.00 million (15.95-12.95 = 3.00).
During the semester 1/1 / 17-30 / 6/17 we achieved the following:
A) Sales of € 19.05 million compared to € 14.97 million in 2016 (an increase of 27.25%).